Before we get to work on your designs we recommend you first do some research and decide on a basic outline of your dream kitchen. Be it magazine cutouts, colour swatches or a Pinterest page the more information you can provide us at the start of the process means the sooner we can understand the needs and your desires for your perfect kitchen.
We want to ensure you love your new kitchen and have a few questions you might wish to consider while planning your dream kitchen:
- What aspects do you love or hate about your current kitchen? Would you like more storage or work surface? Are the appliances too high or too low? Do you have cabinets you struggle to reach?
- Have you decided on your finished layout? Are the appliances where you want them or will an electrician be required to rewire sockets or appliances?
- What sort of budget do you have to work with? Does this include new appliances or do you plan on keeping your current ones? Have you consider everything down to the kitchen sink?
- Are there any time constraints? Do you require your new kitchen in a certain time frame?
- Who is the kitchen for? If you have a young family you may want to go for something hard wearing, low maintenance and easy-to-clean.